Quant Community, the creator of Overledger, a safe, easy, and cost-effective API connection platform to all main DLTs, just lately introduced the stay launch of the Overledger 2.0 model. The improve includes important functionalities to be used on mainnets together with different thrilling new options, together with:
- New API – The brand new Overledger API has been reworked into “one API for the whole lot”, bridging the worldwide ecosystems of DLTs and APIs.
- Standardised – Primarily based on ISO TC/307 offering easy and normal interface to entry all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Safe & Scalable – Carried out OAuth federated authentication requirements, enabling single sign-on for enterprise prospects and applied scalability and resilience updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 helps information transformation for fee transactions to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Plus, the brand new SDK V2.0 is extra light-weight; with its information transformation performance largely moved into Overledger V2.0’s put together service.
- Importing of Non-public key right into a JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple fee transactions.
- Producing an entry token and refresh token utilizing: Consumer ID, Consumer Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For extra particulars, see the beneath guides:
Overledger permits new varieties of purposes to be constructed. By breaking down DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT know-how, out there by way of REST API, Overledger gives a variety of highly effective cross-DLT transaction sorts. This permits purposes to simply entry, replace and transfer information and belongings held on all of the DLTs and blockchains prospects use to function their companies.